Thriller

Thriller
Lorana Bobbit and Me

Friday, November 6, 2009

OK, so it's been awhile since I wrote. Not much happening to talk about I guess. I did have a good time a couple of weeks ago. I went down to Thriller at Tuachan with all my daughters! We left Sat. morning and played around St George until it was time to get ready for the show. It was awesome! We stayed in a motel and played a little more before we came home. It was so fun to get away with no kids (ok, mine were there) and no men. We decided to make it a semi-annual affair. Once a year is not enough. Can't wait until summer so we can go see "Cats". I have some pictures I will post as soon as I can get the red eye out.

1 comment:

  1. Hey you! We should be playing together too! I say we cannot have enough playing! You need to talk on facebook once in a while. I talk to Wendy here and there on facebook--I love that girl so much. She is so darling--she just feels like one of my own. Katie does too but I never see her on there. I guess I'm going to have to look her up and see what she is doing. That's so awesome you got to do that with your girls--I'll bet that was so fun! We need yto do that! The guys just got back from Elk hunting. Mark got a 6 point elk. I guess thats not huge but still pretty nice. Nate wouldn't let Mark shoot--they kept passing on the elk --Mark finally said, "Nate I'm not boone and crocket--I'm davy crocket." He just wanted an elk before they left. You'll have to read Brookes mission blog. Her letter yesterday was awesome to me--but then I'm the mom--I get so teary I can't read it. Well I love my friend Louie and we need to get out! I'll talk to Janie and see if we can make a date. Take care! Jeri

    ReplyDelete