Thriller

Thriller
Lorana Bobbit and Me

Sunday, January 24, 2010

All good things must come to an end. I have to go back to work tomorrow. I could legally stay out for two more weeks, but I don't have that much vacation and some income would be nice. This sure has reminded me that I am not as young as I hoped I was. I thought I would be out two weeks with the second week pretty much being like vacation. Wrong! I have been out four weeks and I still get tired easily. I am only going back part time this week and next week I will be back full time. My how time flies when you're having fun.
Yesterday we went over to Scott's for Tiffany's Birthday party. She is four. I think she was overwelmed, she didn't seem to know what to think about all this attention. It was really cute. As always it was great fun to get together will all my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment